This page provides a description of the projects that the NINET Lab is hosting or currently involved in located in Vancouver, British Columbia – Canada.
Click on any of the links provided below to learn more about the different projects and how to enroll. Please do not hesitate in contacting us if you have any questions regarding participating in one of our research projects.
Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation (tDCS)
- Treating Depression in Parkinson’s Disease with Transcranial Direct Current Stimulation Research Protocol (Participate here!)
- Research Study in Effects of Yoga and Brain Stimulation (Participate here!)
Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS)
- Canadian rTMS Treatment and Biomarker Network in Depression (CARTBIND) Trial (Participate here!)
- A Randomized Double-blind Sham-controlled Trial of Repetitive Transcranial Magnetic Stimulation (rTMS) in Acute Bipolar-1 Depression (Participate here!)
- Comparing Theta Burst Stimulation to Conventional rTMS to Treat Depression (Completed)
Magnetic Seizure Therapy (MST)
- Coming soon!
Electroconvulsive Therapy (ECT)
- CARS Project – A Study Investigating Seizure Adequacy
- Healthy Volunteers Needed for Research Study on Depression (Participate here!)